Fluffy and zesty vegetarian pizza made at home. The mozzarella cheese and pesto flavored sauce against marinara are sure to set your taste buds ablaze. This yummy vegetarian dish is easy, affordable and quick to make right in your kitchen. Prep time : 5-10 minutes.
Author: Amber Snearl
Chef : Vyla Kong
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 jar pesto sauce
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 Red Onion
- Roundy’s Pizza Crust
- Oregano Seasoning
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Red pepper flakes
- Fresh Spinach
- Pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Sprinkle flour on a 9×13 cookie sheet (to keep dough from sticking)
- Roll out and flatten dough to fit cookie sheet from edge to edge (we did not use a rolling pin, but you can if that helps!)
- Using a regular table spoon, scoop out marinara sauce and spread across half of the dough using the back of your spoon (or with your hands if you’re into the mess!)
- Repeat step 4 using the pesto sauce
- Once you have an even layer of sauce (however you like it) sprinkle about 1 cup of shredded mozzarella sauce to cover entire pizza
- Using your eyes to measure (or your tongue to taste) sprinkle the red pepper flakes and oregano over the cheese
- Place your toppings on top! We used red onions, spinach and extra cheese 😉
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes
- Remove from the oven, cut in squares and serve!