These egg muffin delights are going to be your new favorite tasty breakfast on the go! Put some protein and fluff back in your life & start your day off right! Total cook time: 20 mins
Author: Amber Snearl
Chef : Vyla Kong
Cuisine: Soups & Stews
Serves: 6 servings
- 1 medium onion
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 4 cups shredded hash browns/ breakfast potatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheese of your choice
- Black pepper
- Everyday seasoning
- 16 large eggs
- Pre-heat your oven 420 degrees
- Chop onion, tomatoes and spinach and combine
- Scoop out palm size measurements of your shredded hash browns and pat down into the bottom of your muffin pan to cover the surface. Season with black pepper.
- Add your chopped veggies on top of the hash browns
- Beat your eggs until fluffy and season with black pepper and everyday seasoning.
- Pour your seasoned eggs over your muffin mixture (slowly so you don’t overfill!)
- Place your filled pans into the oven and cook for 12-15 minutes
- Once you begin to smell the wonderful aromas – take your pans out, let cool and serve!
- Enjoy 🙂