Have you been searching for a meal that’s finger lickin’ good? Look no further! These zesty jerk chicken wings are a quick and easy way to kick off this BBQ weather to come! Total Cook Time: 25-35 mins
- Olive Oil- 2tbsp
- Jerk Seasoning -5 tbsp
- Creole Seasoning – 2.5 tbsp
- Crushed Red Pepper- 1tbsp
- 20 chicken wings
- Lightly rinse chicken wings and place in a large bowl or Ziploc bag (we used Ziploc)
- Drizzle olive oil over your wings and coat wings enough for dry marinade to stick
- Combine seasoning and crushed red pepper in a small bowl and coat wings – if you are using a Ziploc bag – you can lightly shake the bag to coat
- Let this marinade sit in the fridge overnight (or at least 15 minutes if overnight is not an option)
- Bake, with at least 2 in of space in between wings in a baking pan, at 450 degrees for about 25 minutes. You WILL smell these when they’re about cooked 🙂
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!
These can also be grilled!