Not a baker? Not a problem! This cheesecake requires minimal effort and is still mouthwatering.
*Recipe requires a mixer (handheld or standard) or manual whisking*
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla abstract
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Graham Cracker Crust
- Two 8 oz’s of Philadelphia cream cheese (Room Temp)
- 2 c. heavy whipping cream
- In a large bowl/mixer, throw in room temp cream cheese & beat until softened
- Add lemon juice and vanilla abstract and mix
- Scrape excess mixture from the sides of your bowl and add in heavy whipping cream
- On low speed, beat mixture until is becomes thick (increasing speed gradually)
- Once mixture is thick enough (creme shouldn’t fall from the whisk) add your sugar (measurement to your liking) then whisk until all is combined and has a whipped creme consistency
- Open your crust & fill with creme (smoothing over the top)
- Cover and let it sit in the refrigerator for about 4 hours or over night.
- Enjoy w/ your favorite fruit toppings or plain!